Quality of Life is good for Business
Does your brand or organization enjoy and cherish the scenic vistas, local food, winding trails, and natural playgrounds of Placer County?
Do you support adventure, connection and community?
There is no better way to demonstrate your commitment to quality of life in Placer County than by partnering with Placer Land Trust. Together we can protect and enjoy our natural wonders, and make them part of our stories. As a Placer Partner, we can ensure your commitment is felt, seen and heard.
As a Placer Partner your organization may enjoy several benefits including:
Extended reach and visibility of your contributions and efforts to add to quality of life in Placer County.
Opportunities to connect directly with our members who share your values. Our members cultivate our culture of authenticity and you can too.
Recognition across the community as a supporter of growth, integrity and connection with the people and region.
We recognize Placer Partners by giving you exposure to people who share your values. Meet our members in the places where they are ready to connect.
- at our events – share a meal, a glass of wine and a conversation
- on our website – your logo will look great on our partners page
- in our print and e-news – our readership is engaged and supports local business
- through social media – our friends and followers who like and share our efforts will like you too
- on our partners map – locate yourself on our community map
We will share your story
- you provide a testimonial – share your story and why your business contributes to Placer County’s quality of life
- we will feature your business’ commitment to Placer County’s natural wonders on our website
Quality of life, trails, open space, local food, connections, stories and the Placer community are what we’re all about. If this is what you stand for and support, partner with us and we’ll make sure you are seen and heard doing it!
Placer Partners make annual donations of $500 or more annually to Placer Land Trust.
Join these businesses and Become a Placer Partner now!
Placer Vineyards Development Group
To learn more about Placer Land Trust, becoming a Placer Partner or to share your story contact Jeff Darlington at 530-887-9222 or email@example.com.