Our Lands Are in Good Hands — A Message from the Next Generation
What better gifts can you give this holiday season than wide-open spaces, healthy natural habitats, clean waterways, places for outdoor recreation, and protecting our agricultural heritage?
A gift to Placer Land Trust (PLT) can do all of that and more! PLUS, it makes a really SMART gift for your favorite land-lover because…
- It gives your friend or family member a year-long membership to PLT, and all of the benefits that come with it.
- It gives critical funding to PLT to protect, steward, and enhance the properties that make Placer County special.
- The work done by PLT benefits everyone who lives or plays in Placer County, so your gift is really a gift to the entire region!
- The work done by PLT is FOREVER, so you’re also giving to future generations.
- You already value what PLT does, so you feel good about giving such a meaningful gift, so your gift is a gift to YOU too!
- And did we mention the tax deduction for you?!?!
Can you think of another gift that can do all of that?
You may decide to give because you’ve been meaning to become a PLT member yourself a nd now finally makes sense for you. Or maybe you’re already a member but you want to give another gift, and maybe even increase your membership level. Or, you may choose to give a gift membership to that person on your list who already has everything and will truly appreciate this thoughtful donation in their honor. Whatever your reason, your contribution will continue to make a meaningful impact in Placer County for generations to come!
Please join me–first, in making a year-end gift. And second, by getting outside this holiday season and enjoying the treasured open spaces of this beautiful place we call home!
P.S. If you’ve already given this holiday season, THANK YOU!!!