Membership and community interaction keep Placer Land Trust growing. Get involved. Tell your friends and neighbors. Bring them with you to our next event.
Member Benefits Include:
- Exclusive Trail Access – Private trail runs, mountain bike rides, rucks, gorge scrambles, hikes, special events and adventures!
- Connect w/ an active and vibrant community
- Friendship- Meet like minded people and businesses and share an experience in these wild open spaces.
- Multiple Opportunities to share your stories
- Want to show off your photos, videos and tales of your adventures? Have a story to tell? We can feature them on our photostream, social wall, interactive map, blogs and galleries found across this site.
- Building your fans – share your PLT adventure across social media channels
- Become a docent and lead hikes, rides and runs
- Help restore and enhance protected habitat
- Help us build our natural playgrounds!
- Learn about ecology, wildlife, habitat restoration, and tools of the trade.
- Help protect the landscapes that make Placer County the very best place to live, work and play.
Come find out where you fit in to the Placer Land Trust community. Join us for an adventure, help steward our protected lands, bake brownies for our next event, help us stuff envelopes for our next mailing. Meet the people that make the Placer Land Trust experience rich and rewarding. Become a Member today!