The monthly Board meetings are open to the public and usually take place on the fourth Tuesday of each month at 6:30pm in Auburn.
The Board of Directors oversees the following Committees that help Placer Land Trust operate effectively: Audit, Budget & Finance, and Governance. These Committees are chaired by Directors, but our supporters may apply to serve on most committees.
To inquire about joining a committee, or for more information about the Board of Directors, please contact the Board of Directors at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Placer Land Trust also benefits from the advice and experience of former Directors, including:
- Mara J. Bresnick, Environmental Regulatory Specialist, Attorney
- Patricia Callan-McKinney, Education Administrator (retired)
- Gina Giambruno, Anthem Blue Cross
- Kathryn Grey, Certified Public Accountant
- Gregg McKenzie, Placer County Community Development Resource Agency
- Tom McMahan, Planning Director (retired)
- Larry Menth, Menth Consulting
- Mark Perry, Landscape Contractor (retired)
- Linda Raimondi, Realtor (retired)
- Leah Rosasco, Placer County Board of Supervisors Office
- Marcie A. Rosenzweig, Agricultural Consultant
- Christine Turner, Placer County Agricultural Commissioner (retired)
- Kit Veerkamp, Landscape Architect
- Leslie Warren, Placer Nature Center
- Larry Welch, Hewlett Packard (retired)